The Office of Community Standards seeks to engage students on issues of community membership and responsible decision making. Our primary purpose is to uphold community standards for students and organizations by providing preventative and educational learning experiences. These standards are designed to provide a safe and productive learning environment for all members of the University of West Georgia Community. OSC will fulfill our mission by:
- Offering education and leadership opportunities for students who participate in the facilitation of the student conduct process
- Empowering members of the campus community to address conflict in a respectful and responsible manner
- Educating the campus community members on university policies through collaboration with campus partners
- Educational programming
- Facilitation of Student Conduct process
- Support to faculty, staff, and UWG community
Know the Code Quiz
Please complete the quiz in its entirety. In order to be entered into a weekly drawing for a free prize, you must score at least a 90% on the quiz and include your name, 917, and email.
*Completion of the quiz (and score of at least 90%) by August 28 will count as a point for the I-20 Passport.
- Carousel Controls: Slide 1
- Carousel Controls: Slide 2
- Carousel Controls: Slide 3
Report Academic Misconduct
Instructors may report issues of academic dishonesty as defined in the UWG Student Conduct Code, section 2.00. This, as well as the conduct process and the possible sanctions, can be found online in the Student Handbook. To report Academic Misconduct, click below.Report Academic Misconduct