Where & how do I pay a ticket?

Students: To pay with cash or check you will need to go to the cashier’s office at Aycock Hall. To pay with a credit card you would go on-line to your Banweb account.  Faculty/Staff: In person with cash or check at Aycock Hall or contact the Bursar's Office for other payment arrangements. Visitors - You are not required to pay for tickets, please bring all tickets along with a photo ID to Parking Services in Row Hall.

How do I appeal a ticket?

Go to the Parking and Transportation Online Portal. Click on 'Look Up a Ticket' and input the ticket information to access the appeals form.

If I am a visitor, what do I need to do?

All visitors are asked stop by the Welcome Center located at the Bonner House on Front Campus Drive to register your vehicle and obtain temporary visitors permit. They can be reached at 678-839-2232 concerning any questions you may have or after-hours registration.  Please alert the Parking Office if you receive any tickets while on visiting campus.

How do I get a student hangtag?

Go to the Parking and Transportation Online Portal and follow the instructions on "How to Register a Vehicle for Students". Once your vehicle is registered online, visit the Parking Office on the main floor of Row Hall to pick up your hangtag. 

How do I get a faculty/staff decal?

Go to the Parking Office at Row Hall and fill out a vehicle registration form and pay $15.00 cash or check.

Why does my parking account say zero balance with parking, but I have a hold?

The tickets download to the Bursar’s Office which leaves a zero balance with Parking; your outstanding amount is owed to the Bursar’s Office.

Can Residential Freshmen park on campus?

Residential Freshmen can park on campus in a student parking zone starting Friday at 12:00pm until Monday at 7:00am. If you need to temporarily park on campus to load/unload your vehicle and cannot find a 20 minute space, please contact parking services - 678-839-6629.

Is there a shuttle to the Newnan Campus?

Yes, the Newnan Shuttle runs during the Fall and Spring semesters. Times vary per semester, so check the Newnan Shuttle link under the transportation tab for the most up-to-date information.

Can I use my hangtag in any vehicle?

Yes, your hangtag can be used in any vehicle you drive, unless the vehicle is currently registered to another student or faculty/staff member on campus.

Where can I park if I forgot my hangtag/decal?

If you forget your student hangtag or faculty/staff decal, call our office to register your vehicle for the day. In order for any tickets to be voided, you must park in your designated parking zone and have registered your vehicle prior to receiving the ticket.

How can I get a disability parking permit?

If you have a permanent disability placard or license plate, please present documentation when registering the vehicle in order to receive an ADA accommodation sticker. For temporary disability accommodations, you must contact Accessibility Services for more information. (Please note: Beginning Fall 2017 - Faculty/Staff members needing temporary disability accommodations must contact Human Resources for more information)

What if I have a temporary tag on my vehicle?

Bring your vehicle information as well as your temporary license plate number or VIN number to the Parking Office at Row Hall in order to receive a 3 week temporary hangtag.

Where can I get information about the bus routes, including real time tracking?

By scanning the QR code found in our bus stops and various locations around campus or by visiting the Shuttle Information page.

When can I park in faculty/staff and metered spaces without being ticketed?

You can park in the F/S lots (NOT including Back campus Drive) and meters with a hangtag after 5pm. (excluding residential freshman)

Can I park on Back Campus Drive?

Students may not park on Back Campus Drive, 24/7/365. Back Campus Drive is restricted to Faculty and Staff.