Student technology fees are used to fund numerous technology projects each year that directly benefit students. This includes the computer labs around campus, the Microsoft Campus Agreement for students, classroom technology like projectors and SmartBoards, and Student Information Technology Services (SITS).
- Faculty, staff, and students can submit projects.
- TechFees Project Manager, click Here to log in.
- Students, if you'd like input into how your tech fee dollars are used, talk to your Student Government Association for details. See http://www.westga.edu/sga.
- BOR Guidelines
- UWG Guidelines
- Proposal Checklist
- FY14 Purchasing Procedure
- FY15 Purchasing Procedure