- Dial 95099 or lift the handset and press the message key.
- Enter your mailbox number, then press #, or from your own phone, just press #.
- Enter your password, then press #.
- For first time log in use 7 + your extension number for your password.)
- While logged in, press 84.
- Enter your current password, then press # (first time log in it is 7 + your extension number).
- Enter your new password, then press #.
- Repeat step 3.
- While logged in, press 82.
- Press 1 for external greeting, 2 for internal greeting, 3 for temporary greeting, or 9 for Personal Verification (spoken name).
- Press 5 to record. Wait for tone.
- Press # to end recording.
- Press 2 to listen to the greeting.
- Press 76 then 5 to delete the greeting and re-record it.
- Press 4 to return to your messages.
To turn Remote Notification on or off:
- While logged press 85, then 2 for Remote Notification.
- Press 5 to turn it on this feature. Follow the instructions. (Remember to include ‘8’ in your contact number.
To Change Remote Notification:
You can change your telephone or pager number, message notification type.
- In Remote Notification, press 5.
- Press 5 again to change the 1st setting.
- At each setting, change if required or press # to leave the setting without change. Press 3 to go to the next setting. Press 6 to exit.
- While logged in, press 75.
- Enter the first address (mailbox number or distribution number), then press #.
- Continue to enter addresses followed by #.
- When you have finished, press # again.
- Press 5 to record your message.
- Press # to end recording. To add options, press 70.
- Press 79 to send the message.
- Dial 95098.
- Enter the mailbox you wish and #.
- Record message, hang-up.
Selecting a message:
- When you log into your mailbox, press 2 to play the current message.
- Press 6 to jump to the next message.
- Press 4 to jump to the previous message.
While listening to a message:
- Press 1 to rewind.
- Press 3 to fast forward.
- Press 23 to play faster.
- Press 21 to play slower.
- Press 7* for message options or:
- 71 to reply
- 73 to forward
- 76 to delete
- Press * for General Help
- Press 8* for Mailbox Help
- Press 7* for Messaging Help
To check your messages from off campus dial 678-839-5099.
To use Express Messaging from off campus dial 678-839-5098