Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
The Mission of the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management is to enhance the engagement, development, and success of students through comprehensive, intentional, and student-centered programs, services, and activities. We accomplish this with a commitment to growth and development of students and staff while living our values of leadership, professionalism, inclusiveness, and collaboration.
To create the ultimate university student experience in the state of Georgia by enlivening the vibrancy of campus life, supporting academic excellence, building facilities which support our mission and destination, and telling our story to others to attract, enroll, and inspire the best and brightest students.
The ultimate university student experience includes:
- Activities and events
- Fulfilling and engaging campus living experience
- Involvement opportunities (such as clubs, organizations, and teams)
- Community service and volunteer experiences
- Leadership experiences (elected and selected positions)
- The campus atmosphere
As a result of the out-of-class experience at UWG, students should:
- Have fun and describe UWG as a great place to go to school.
- Have a sense of belonging and connection – feel that UWG is their home.
- Be proud of the university – brag about it to others, wear UWG paraphernalia, etc.
- Help others - know they have made a positive difference in the world.
- Gain knowledge and learn skills to help them be effective citizens and leaders after they graduate.
- Grow and develop in their personal and professional lives.
- Create lifelong memories.