- In order to be awarded a scholarship in the Richards College of Business, a student must be accepted for admission or currently enrolled at the University of West Georgia and be a Richards College of Business major or pre-major.
- Due date for 2017-2018 scholarship applications: TBD
- Except as specified in individual scholarship descriptions and award agreements, the
following additional guidelines apply:
- Priority consideration will be given to students who are enrolled full time for both Fall and Spring semesters.
- Scholarship awards are for one year and must be applied for annually.
- Scholarships are not awarded to students who are classified as non-resident aliens.
- Awards are generally disbursed in two equal payments at the beginning of Fall and Spring terms.
- For a complete listing of this year's Richards College of Business Scholarships, click here.
- Please read the scholarship guidelines and review the scholarship descriptions to determine your eligibility as a scholarship recipient.
- To apply for any of the Richards College of Business scholarships or department scholarships, download the Richards College of Business Scholarship Application Form when it becomes available, complete the form, print it, and mail it to the University of West Georgia, Richards College of Business, 1601 Maple Street, Carrollton, GA 30118-3000, or return this form to the Miller Hall, Room 1208, the Assistant Dean’s Office. Click here for information regarding Study Abroad opportunities and associated scholarship information.