Professional business consultants at the SBDC offer free, confidential services to companies seeking management, marketing, and financial advice.
Services are offered in the following areas:
- Access to sources of capital
- Business assessments: financial and marketing
- Business plans
- Certifications: WBE, DBE, and SBAs 8(a)
- Financial projections
- Government procurement
- International trade
- Loan packaging and investment proposals
- Marketing plans and research
- Operational policies, procedures, and reviews
- Succession planning
Need to make an appointment?
Call the UWG SBDC office at (678) 839-5082 to make an appointment with one of our business consultants. For pre-venture clients, several steps must first be completed before being able to meet with a consultant.