Stone Center For Family Business, Entrepreneurship, & Innovation
Systems & Methods, Inc. and the University of West Georgia have partnered to establish the Stone Center for Family Business, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation within UWG's Richards College of Business. It will serve as a hub for student programming, faculty, engagement and community outreach aimed at nurturing innovation and entrepreneurial activity in the region.
Stone Center Faculty Advisory BoarD
- Small Business Development Center
- Center for Economic Education and Financial Literacy
- Center for Business and Economic Research
- PWC Family Business Survey
- UWG Summer Camps 2022: Shark Tank Entrepreneurship