The Visionary Endowment will play a critical role in expanding our national reputation for transforming lives and changing perspectives. Private financial support from our alumni and business community enables us to attract and retain the most talented faculty and students. The Visionary Endowment supports an array of opportunities for our students beyond the classroom to fully prepare them for positions of responsibility in business and society. Your gift will enable us to create the very best student experience and make a first-class business education possible for our diverse student population.
Private support is essential in recruiting and supporting talented faculty and students. Private gifts fill a significant need not met by state funding. Your gift to the Richards College of Business Visionary Endowment will make a difference in the lives of students today and for generations to come. Gifts to this endowment will provide a stable source of funding for:
- Student research and travel
- Faculty fellowships and research
- Community outreach
- Mentoring programs
- Study abroad opportunities
Thank you for your investment in making educational dreams come true.
To make a secure on-line contribution on the UWG on-line giving page, click here. Gift designation as Richards College of Business and Visionary Endowment should be entered in the box. Be sure to indicate if your company has a matching gift program. You will be recognized for the total amount of your gift plus your employer's match.
Join the Richards College of Business Visionary Circle of Giving
Visionary Circle of Giving Levels
Lifetime contributions to the Visionary Endowment
- Dean's Circle - $50,000 +
Annual contributions (calendar year)
- Board of Directors Club - $25,000 +
- CEOs Club - $10,000 to $24,999
- Executives Club - $5,000 to $9,999
- Managers Club - $1,000 to $4,999
- Investors Club - $500 to $999
Visionary Circle of Giving Benefits
- Honor roll on Richards College of Business website
- Invitation to receptions, dinners, and events hosted by the Richards College of Business
- Invitation to the annual Visionary Circle of Giving Luncheon for Executives Club and above