How do I apply for the music program?
- Complete the music audition application form.
- Submit a letter of recommendation to the Department of Music. A music teacher who is familiar with your performance skills should write this letter.
- Apply for admission to UWG. You may audition before you are admitted to the university. Music scholarships offers and admission to the Department of Music are determined after the student is admitted to the University.
- Attend a scheduled audition day. If you cannot appear for an audition on any of the designated dates, please call (678) 839-6516 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a special audition appointment.
- After we receive your music Admission and Scholarship Application form, we will notify you of your audition time.
Music Admission & Scholarship Audition Dates for Students Entering Fall 2017
- Monday, February 20, 2017 (Part of Destination: Music, a college music class & ensembles sampler)
- Sunday, April 30, 2017
- Also by appointment