- Location: TLC 1204
- Days: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Brainstorming & Starting Your Paper
- This workshop discusses the various methods writers can utilize to begin writing a paper.
- Grammar & Punctuation
- This workshop reviews grammatical conventions, such as: clauses, tenses, and language.
- Thesis Statements
- This workshop discusses the mechanics behind constructing original and well-rounded thesis statements and topic sentences.
- Style & Formatting
- This workshop reviews the mechanics of APA and MLA styles (other styles can be reviewed, if requested and time permits).
- Avoiding Plagiarism
- This workshop reviews the University’s guidelines on plagiarism and how to avoid accidental plagiarism.
- Final Frenzy
- This workshop opens up the session to student questions on any and all subject material presented in the previous workshops.