Applications are now being accepted for SCI Scholars, a summer internship program supported by Society of Chemical Industry (SCI), the American Chemical Society (ACS), and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
In this prestigious program, up to 31 chemistry and chemical engineering majors will be selected for 10-week Summer 2017 internships at 14 companies.
Winners will receive:
- $6,000-$10,000+ stipend, depending on the internship
- Additional benefits for some internships
- Certificate of recognition
- $1,000 professional development stipend, which can be used to participate in an ACS or AIChE meeting
- Opportunity to nominate an inspiring high school chemistry teacher for recognition. Teachers will be awarded a certificate and $1,000, which can be used for professional development or classroom materials.
- Current sophomore or junior
- Chemistry or chemical engineering major
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
The application deadline is November 30, 2016.
Interested students please go to www.acs.org/SCI.