- Course credit for practical learning
- Professional experience and career development
- Available to both undergraduate and graduate students
- Available to both Criminology majors and minors (others on a case-by-case basis)
- Available to both face-to-face and online/distance students
- May be done with a wide variety of public or private criminal justice agencies
- Course may be taken twice (up to 6 credit hours)
Contact the Internship Coordinator, Dr. Dave Ayers, for more information!
Testimonialsfrom Internship Supervisors
Carroll Co court Clerk
- "KeAmber quickly became part of our 'team'. She was a great worker and a real pleasure to have around."
- "Ms. Hammond was an excellent addition to our team. She is reliable, responsible, and always willing to go above & beyond her assignment."
Judge Mark Martin, Magisterial District Court, Mechanicsburg, PA
- "It was a true delight to have had Emily intern with us. Emily is very amicable and pleasant, yet belies a no-nonsense attitude when appropriate. She is a quick learner and quickly adapts to the fluidity of the court system. I anticipate that Emily will succeed at whatever she sets upon in life. She absolutely represented your school in an admirable fashion; I would welcome more students of her caliber."
Internship Coordinator: Dr. Dave Ayers
Location: Pafford 221