- Course credit for practical learning
- Professional experience and career development
- Available to both undergraduate and graduate students
- Available to both Criminology majors and minors (others on a case-by-case basis)
- Available to both face-to-face and online/distance students
- May be done with a wide variety of public or private criminal justice agencies
- Course may be taken twice (up to 6 credit hours)
Contact the Internship Coordinator, Dr. Vanessa Griffin, for more information!
- Minimum junior-level status
- Minimum 2.5 overall GPA
- Earned at least a C in CRIM 1100
- Internship Coordinator approval
- Deadline for Summer Internship Applications: April 15th
Vanessa Griffin, Ph.D.