The College of Social Sciences is excited about the many programs and initatives available to our students. Without the generous support of our Faculty, Staff, Alumni and Friends, many of these initatives wouldn't be possible.
- What initiatives are there to support?
- Donor Wall
- How can I Give?
Inititatives needing support
Here are just a few of the intiatives you can support by making a gift to the College of Social Sciences. Click on a link below to learn more.
- Biological and Forensic Anthropology Lab
- Survey Research Center
- Center for the Study of Social Dynamics
- New Program Development
- Studies in the Social Sciences Journal
- The WOLF Internet Radio
- Department of Mass Communications Speech Labs
- WUTV - Campus Television Station
- Department of Mass Communications Public Speaking
- Murphy Center for Public Service
Donor Wall Giving
When you Make A Gift of $250, $500, $1,000 or more to the College of Social Sciences, your name will be added to our Donor Wall. The College of Social Sciences is appreciative to all of our donors for their generous contributions.
Donor Wall Members
- Nova Lee Simmons
- N. Jane McCandless
- Jean F. Yates
- Pastor Troy and Dr. Camilla Gant
- Dr. Richard A. Folk
- Dr. J. Chester Gibson
- Dr. Amber Smallwood and Mr. Wayne Korbl
- Dr. Bradford Lee Yates
- Dr. John H. Buchanan '82
- Leonard Woolsey
- Renaissance Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Sandra Stone, Ph. D.
- Bruce Daniel
- Ms. Karen C. Fitzgerald
- Heather A. D. Mbaye
- John J. Hembree
- Willis L. Nelson
- Southeast Senior Care Management Group, LLC
- William N. Gauthier
- Maurice L. King, Jr.
- Haven West
- Mr. Thomas B. Litteral
- Mrs. Kathern E. Inman ‘84
- Fred L. and Anne C. Richards
- Melanie Taylor
- Ashley Smallwood Jennings and Thomas Jennings
- Dr. Todd Matthews and Mrs. Andrea Brace
- Erin and Clint Brannon
- Donadrian L. Rice, Ph.D. and Cheryl Rice, M.Ed., MA
- Catherine A. Jenks, Ph.D. and David A. Jenks, Ph.D.
- Timothy N. Brown ‘90
- Jane and Paul Morton
- Cinema Taverns
- River Pointe Apartments
- Lauren Gardner
- Nova Lee Simmons
How to Give:
YES, I want to help the UWG College of Social Sciences raise critical funds for our students and programs! Giving is easy and there are several ways to do it.
Click here to access the Online Giving website for Alumni and Development. Make sure you mark that your donation is for the College of Social Sciences!
Give by mail:
Complete the COSS pledge card, enclose/note your payment method, and mail to Alumni and Development, University of West Georgia, 1601 Maple Street, Carrollton, Georgia, 30118.
Give in person:
Contact Erin Brannon in the College of Social Sciences Dean's office.