Please consult the CTL's resource (linked in the box below) for help with moving your classes to an online environment.
Help with Teaching Remotely
We are all online faculty now! You have all the support you could need to teach remotely:
Moving Quickly to Remote Teaching
– Click this link to explore the CTL's recently updated guide to teaching in CourseDen.
Simply start at the top and work your way down.
• The USG Rapid Guide to Remote Instruction – Click the link to review the USG's resource course for help with making the transition to teaching remotely.
• Virtual CTL Drop-in Hours – Click the link to drop in during 9:00–11:00 a.m. and 1:00–3:00 p.m. each week day across the semester to consult with one of the CTL's Instructional Designers.
You can call or email, too:
• For technical assistance with CourseDen, email UWG Online at
or call 678-839-6248. Or explore
their new repository of tutorials
• For pedagogical and/or specialized assistance with online teaching, email the Center for Teaching and Learning at email@example.com or call 678-839-5289.
Need help with CourseDen in the middle of the night or weekends? The USG has a 24-hour service desk for CourseDen (D2L):
• After-hours helpline: 1-855-772-0423
• 24-hour online searchable help (link)
What We Do
UWG’s Center for Teaching & Learning not only provides workshops on topics related to any modality of instruction, including student motivation and engagement, pedagogy, and classroom assessment techniques. We also offer confidential one-on-one consultations, mid-course evaluations, and observations—along with funding opportunities for faculty of all levels to present at conferences focusing on teaching and learning. The CTL supports campus initiatives such as LEAP and Gateways to Completion (G2C) by facilitating course enrichment-by-design programs for faculty.