Welcome to the Department of Literacy and Special Education!
The Department of Literacy and Special Education offers a number of robust degree programs that work to develop reflective educators who positively affect the learning of school aged children with unique needs and diverse abilities. Through focused teaching, critical reflection, and scholarship, our faculty is committed to providing quality instruction for you to become a skilled leader in education.
Areas of Study
- Masters of Education in Reading Instruction
Special Education (Click on the program you are interested in for more info.)
- Bachelor of Science in Education with a Major in Special Education and Teaching: General or Adapted Curriculum
- Master of Arts (MAT: Special Education): General or Adapted Curriculum
- Master of Education with a Major in Special Education and Teaching, General
- Specialist in Education with a Major in Special Education
- Autism Endorsement