Fall 2019 International Student Orientation: REQUIRED
The University of West of Georgia’s International Student Admissions & Programs Office (ISAP) is excited to meet you in person! Our International Student Orientation will provide valuable information to ease your transition to campus and life in the USA.
- Who: All new undergraduate, graduate and transfer international students with an F1 or J1 visa
- Date: August 12-13th, 2019
- Time: 9:00 AM; Check-In starts at 8:30 AM. A light breakfast is provided.
- Where: University of West Georgia Campus, Adamson Hall Rm.117 (First Floor)
- Registration? NOT needed. Simply attend. Note: International Orientation is different from the "UWG Pack Premier" orientation. You are not required to attend Pack Premier or register for it. You must attend International Student Orientation, which is specifically designed to provide you important information about your immigration status, UWG involvement, and academic success
What to Bring:
- Your passport with valid F1 / J1 visa stamp
- Your I-20 or DS-2019 with your signature
- Your attention and questions!