International student success begins with UWG International Student Orientation. Orientation is designed specifically to assist with:
- adjusting to academic and social life at UWG
- complying with government regulations while in the U.S.
- learning about on and off campus resources and support services
- learning how to navigate the physical environment of the campus
- familiarizing you with the local community and U.S. culture
- meeting new people and making friends from around the world
Studies have shown the benefits of participating in orientation programs. Faculty members and advisers see a marked different in the preparedness and success of students who have participated in orientation.
Upcoming International Student Orientation
What to Bring to Orientation
- Your passport
- Your I-20 or DS-2019 with your signature
- Any questions you have!