The Bursar's office is the only office on campus that can accept tuition payments. All inquires about bills and payments should be made to their office.
The cost of attending The University of West Georgia can vary, depending on a student's classification, residency status, method of instruction, and/or degree program. Below are links to the fee charts that provide an estimate of what it will cost to take a course, or courses, at The University of West Georgia. These fee charts are only intended to be a guide and do not include special course fees, meal plans, or housing charges. The information contained in the fee charts is subject to change.
- If you are taking online classes, such as Online (Net) and Ecore, then you may have additional tuition charges associated with them, and the charges are listed at the bottom of each fee sheet.
- Net classes have two separate charges, designated as Online (Net) Tuition and E-Tuition.
Mandatory fees are assessed by using all hours attempted, including Online (Net) and ECore classes when taking any Face-to-Face classes.
- For specific information on mandatory fees please CLICK HERE.
- **An auditor is a student who enrolls as an observer or listener only. Auditors pay all regular fees and tuition for enrollment. A post-baccalaureate non-degree seeking student attends classes, but is not seeking a UWG degree. These students also pay all regular tuition and fee rates.
Tuition and fee payment deadlines usually occur approximately one week after the start of the semester. It is important that students know and be aware of the final payment deadline. Failure to pay all fees and tuition before this due date will result in all classes being dropped. There are several ways in which a student can pay their tuition.
Fees can be paid through your MyUWG account.
For International Wire Transfers, we recommend using flywire.
International Student Scholarships & Funding Opportunities
- We encourage all of our students to submit a UWG General Scholarship Application on our financial aid website.
- International students can also apply for private scholarships.
- Students can also apply for an Out of State Tuition Waiver.
- Graduate students are encouraged to look for Graduate Student Assistantships if they are seeking funding for their studies.