Need Advisement? Read this first!
- Advisement is conducted on the basis of current UWG coursework (via Wolf Watch) and/or a completed official transfer evaluation done by UWG's Registrar. Please be advised that an official evaluation can take several weeks after you are admitted to UWG and registered for UWG Orientation.
- Current UWG students must have an appointment in order to meet with an advisor, with the exception of the first week of each semester, in which walk-in advising is provided to students enrolling for that semester.
- Major Change Request for students currently enrolled at UWG in a major other than Nursing.
- High school students interested in nursing at UWG and wishing to speak with a nursing advisor should first arrange to participate in a daily campus visit through Undergraduate Admissions or attend a UWG Preview Day by making a reservation through Undergraduate Admissions.
- Prospective Transfer students may email general questions about the core curriculum, admission requirements, or nursing program to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current/Returning UWG Students
To schedule an appointment with your advisor:
- Access EAB Navigate located under the External Resources tab in your myUWG account
- Click on the blue “Get Assistance” bar in the upper right hand corner
- Follow the prompts, choosing the advising option
- Choose your advisor and the time that works best for you!
Appointments are available to Currently Enrolled UWG students, at our main campus in Carrollton, GA (even if the student is enrolled at another campus). Appointments can be scheduled via EAB Navigate, located in your MyUWG account under SSO External Resources. Students that have been readmitted or wish to change their major to nursing will need to email their advisor to arrange an appointment. See assigned advisors below.
(Undecided Health/Focus Area Health Professions)
(Those currently enrolled in the BSN program)
Last Names A-J: Lauren Allen, Tanner Health System School of Nursing 103
Last Names K-Z: Juli Larson, Tanner Health System School of Nursing 103
RN to BSN:
(for Registered Nurses, seeking BSN)
All Students: Juli Larson, Tanner Health System School of Nursing 103