EAB Navigate is a student success management system that links administrators, advisors, deans, faculty, other staff and students in a coordinated care network designed to help schools proactively manage student success and deliver a return on education.
Using EAB Navigate, you can create appointments for Academic Advising, Academic Coaching, Peer Tutoring, the University Writing Center, and much more.
Course Alerts support students who have shown signs of being at risk to not pass a course within the first several weeks of the semester. We intervene while it’s early so that you can get back on track.
Started off on the wrong foot? We can help.
Within the first few weeks of the semester, the Course Alert Progress Report is completed by faculty members who submit notifications to the Center for Academic Success (CAS). These notifications alert the CAS of students who are doing well, and students who may benefit from additional resources and support. These notifications afford students the opportunity to receive academic support and make improvements in a timely manner to achieve scholastic success by the end of the semester.
The Course Alert program helps students:
- Recognize academic challenges
- Identify resources and strategies to address academic challenges
- Take ownership and become empowered to accomplish their goals for academic success
- Take advantage of campus resources available on campus
If you receive a Course Alert email stating that you are at-risk to not pass, take the following actions:
- Read all correspondence regarding the Course Alert notification carefully.
- Follow the steps that you will receive in a separate email from Shelby Scott, Associate Director of Assessment and Academic Support, to schedule an academic coaching appointment. You may also call the Center for Academic Success to schedule it at 678-839-6280.
- Attend your appointment in person, in the UCC, or virtually, to discuss academic improvements for your Course Alert.
- I can’t log into Navigate. What should I do?
- How do I schedule an appointment with an advisor or another student service office?
- Download and follow our “How to Schedule an Appointment” (pdf) guide to learn more.
- Something is wrong with my class schedule. Can this be fixed?
- I just resolved a Hold. Why is it still showing up?
- Only one of my majors is appearing, not my second major or minor. Can this be fixed?
- Navigate only displays one major. If you are double-majoring or have a minor, your second major or minor will not appear in Navigate.
- Still need help or have questions?