Student Organizations

To request a space managed by Auxiliary Services, please use this form .The request must be at least 5 business days in advance of the event date. If the event requires a large event form, the request must be a least 7 business days in advance of the event date. 


If you are a department or a vendor requesting a space within Auxiliary Services please use the form .  The request must be at least 5 business days in advance of the date needed.

If you are locked out of your reserved venue after 5:00pm during the week or anytime Saturday and Sunday you must contact University Police to unlock the room. You will need to contact University Police at the conclusion of your event to secure the venue. 

Contacts for Locations

Auxiliary Services - 678-839-6525

  • Kennedy Chapel
  • Love Valley
  • Lower Level Z-6 (for non-catered events)
  • UCC Meeting Rooms ( Room 308 )
  • Student Recreation Center
  • Tennis Courts
  • Grassy Triangle
  • Track/Fields
  • Bookstore Sidewalk
  • Front of the UCC (outside)
  • Other outdoor spaces
  • Hubbard Dining Room
  • University Club* (Previously Executive Dining Room)

*The University Club may only be used by Students, Faculty, and Staff of UWG. The policies and procedures for reserving and utilizing the University Club may be found here.

Alumni House - 678-839-6582

  • Alumni House and Grounds

Dine West - 678-839-6496

  • Lower Level Z-6 (catered events)

College of Arts & Humanities, College of Science & Mathematics, College of Social Science

  • Anthropology
  • Biology
  • Boyd
  • Callaway
  • Humanities
  • Pafford
  • TLC

Contact the appropriate Dean’s Office to request a room. COAH – 678-839-5450, COSM – 678-839-5190, COSS – 678-839-5170. If the requestor is part of a student organization, a form must be given to the contact person. (A link to the form is located here: Event Reservation Form for COAH, COSM, & COSS.) If the requestor is part of a student organization, an advisor must be present at the meeting if it is held after 5:00 pm or on the weekend. The Student Organizations Handbook is located here and the “Reserving University Facilities” section starts on p. 45.

Please see the Excel spreadsheet showing the contacts for the different academic buildings that don’t belong to RCOB, COE, or Nursing.

College of Business - 678-839-6467

  • Richards College of Business

College of Education - 678-839-6103

  • Education Center
  • Education Annex

Music Department - 678-839-6516

  • Cashen Hall - Humanities Building

Theatre Department - 678-839-4700

  • Martha Munro Acting Studio

Townsend Center for Performing Arts  - 678-839-4722

  • Townsend Center

 Facility Usage Fees