Resources for Budget Managers
ADP Reporter is a tool within the ADP system to create or run reports to view data within the system.
- Access is granted based on individual department ID’s and is limited to the “home
department ID” for the access.
- If an individual is funded from a different department ID other than the home department ID, only the individual who has access to the home department ID data can run the report.
- Access for a department allows the requestor to see all salary data for all employee
types within a department.
- Access cannot be limited to a specific employee type (Ex. Student Assistants).
To Request Access:
- Supervisor of the requestor must email Rodney Byrd in HR/Payroll to request access.
- The request should include the list of department ID’s the requestor will have access to pull data.
- Once approved, Rodney will forward the request to ITS to set-up access.
- ITS will contact the requestor to set-up a time to meet (requestor’s office) and verify access is correct.
- Requestor should contact Karen Hulsey in Budget Services for training.
- Access is granted based on individual department ID’s and is limited to the “home department ID” for the access.
- Calculating Remaining Budget in a Position
- Calculating Split-Funded Salaries
- Remaining Bi-Weekly Payroll Hours (PDF, 71.4K)
- Encumbrance Projection Parameters and Schedule
- Earnings Codes (xlsx)
- Employee Hiring Coding - Less than Full-time Staff
- Employee Hiring Coding - Less than Full-time Faculty
- Pay Groups
- Payroll Schedules (Link to Payroll site)
- Position Numbers - Active (updated monthly) (XLXS, 185K)
The new Combination Codes are what were formerly known as Distrubution Codes in ADP.
- State: Fund 10000
- Tuition: Fund 10500
- Miscellaneous Fees: Fund 10600
- Indirect Overhead: Fund 15000
- Technology Fee: Fund 16000
The spreadsheet lists students with more than one campus job.
Are you curious how the implementation of OneUSG will impact the budget process? If so, read the following PDF.
The "Reports To" list outlines position titles, numbers, and supervisors for all UWG employees.
If you find that any data in the spreadsheet is incorrect, please fill out the following change form:
Click the button to be directed to the OneUSG Connect page, filled with many training resources and tutorials for use.