Accessing ADP Reporting
ADP Reporter is a tool within the ADP system to create or run reports to view data within the system.
- Access is granted based on individual department ID’s and is limited to the “home
department ID” for the access.
- If an individual is funded from a different department ID other than the home department ID, only the individual who has access to the home department ID data can run the report.
- Access for a department allows the requestor to see all salary data for all employee
types within a department.
- Access cannot be limited to a specific employee type (Ex. Student Assistants).
To Request Access:
- Supervisor of the requestor must email Rodney Byrd in HR/Payroll to request access.
- The request should include the list of department ID’s the requestor will have access to pull data.
- Once approved, Rodney will forward the request to ITS to set-up access.
- ITS will contact the requestor to set-up a time to meet (requestor’s office) and verify access is correct.
- Requestor should contact Karen Hulsey in Budget Services for training.
- Access is granted based on individual department ID’s and is limited to the “home department ID” for the access.
- Calculating Remaining Budget in a Position
- Calculating Split-Funded Salaries
- Bi-Weekly Payroll Hours
- Encumbrance Projection Parameters and Schedule
- Earnings Codes
- Employee Hiring Coding - Less than Full-time Staff
- Employee Hiring Coding - Less than Full-time Faculty
- Pay Groups
- Position Numbers - Active (updated monthly)