The mission of Planning and Construction Services (PCS) is to provide architectural, engineering, and project management services to our Campus Community in a professional, efficient and effective manner. Our staff is trained to provide quality work with customer satisfaction as our goal.
Services provided include:
- Planning for the long-range development of the Campus
- Coordination of planning, design, and construction of physical facilities
- Development of Capital Requests for Board of Regents' approval and funding
- Construction Administration
- Regulatory compliance assurance
- Maintenance of facility information