The Provost Council shall be the chief advisory body for administrative activities in the academic operations of the University.
It shall consist of:
- the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs (chair),
- Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management,
- Vice President of Information Technology Services,
- Deans of Arts, Culture, and Scientific Inquiry, Business, Education, the School of Nursing, Honors College, Library;
- the Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment,
- Directors of Continuing Education/Public Services;
- the chair of the Strategic Planning Committee of the Faculty Senate;
- and the President of the Student Government Association.