- Open to any UWG full-time or part-time benefited staff member who has successfully completed at least one year of employment in a benefits-eligible position by the application date for the academic year.
- Short statement explaining how this educational program will impact you professionally. (250 words or less)
- Supporting documents as required to pay the reimbursement as adhered by the UWG travel and purchasing guidelines: Attending a conference, workshop, or training opportunity, Enrolling in short courses or other appropriate short-term experiences, or other activities directly related to the staff’s professional development.
- Applicants must not have received funds from the SAC Professional Development Award Program in the last two years.
- The award will reimburse the cost of travel and/or registration, up to $250 to be used during the academic year in which it is awarded.
Award recipient(s) will be selected by the SAC Staff Development Committee. Applications are due September 1, December 1, and March 1, each year. Recipient(s) will be notified within 5 business days after the due date.
Fine Print Details: SAC Staff Development Committee members are not eligible to select recipients if they are applying for the award. If this occurs, the Staff Development Committee will ask other SAC representatives to fill in. Recipients must seek refund on registration if they fail to attend training/conference. Failure to comply will result in ineligibility for the award in the future.