The UWG Alumni Mentor program matches current students with alumni volunteers to create a mutually beneficial relationship focused on student success. Our digital platform provides alumni with a convenient way to invest in a student's future.
Who is the Mentor Program for?
For ALUMNI who want to:
- Enhance their leadership and mentoring skills
- Have a positive impact on the life of a UWG student
- Share their demonstrated career success with future leaders
- Be a role model – professionally and personally – for a student navigating college life
For STUDENTS who want to:
- Enhance their professional communication skills while learning about their chosen industry
- Build a relationship that serves as a helpful resource – both personally and professionally
- Gain knowledge and advice on career paths
- Broaden the scope of their networking efforts
Mentor Program Events
The Office of Alumni Engagement hosts multiple events throughout the year – both virtual and in-person – to provide networking and engagement opportunities. Students and mentors are strongly encouraged to participate in these events and seize the opportunity to further develop their mentor/mentee relationship.
To view our upcoming events, please visit our Events Listing.
If you have any questions about the UWG Mentorship Program, please review our FAQs page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.