The Retirees’ Employment Service (RES) at the University of West Georgia allows retirees from the university to return to work to fill temporary vacancies which are housed in various departments.

Professionals working collaboratively at a table

Under the "Info" menu to the right, you will find more information about RES in the "FAQ" link. You may also follow the "Apply Here!" link to apply for the Retiree's Employment Service.

Please contact Amanda Wright, or call 678-839-2232, with any questions.