FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
The following list of questions is designed to provide you with the answers to frequently asked questions about the Library. If you have another question, you may be able to submit it electronically to ASKAL (Ask a Librarian) or you may need to visit the library. Of course, you can also call us at (678) 839-6495.
What equipment does the library have?
- Desktop Computers (PC and Mac)
- Laptops (UWG students only - in library use)
- Scanners (UWG students only - in library use)
- Headphones (in library use)
- Copiers - $0.07 with Wolfbucks card, $0.10 with cash per page
- Printers - (pay with Wolfbucks only) - $0.08 per page
- Wolfbucks station
- Microform readers
- See Library Lab for a list of current software offered.
Can visitors use computers?
Visitors can obtain a guest login from the front desk.
Can visitors connect to wireless?
Visitors cannot use wireless internet on campus.
How do I find books owned by Ingram Library?
This video shows you how to search for books and other materials that Ingram Library owns.
What is GALILEO?
Click here to learn more about GALILEO.
How can I access GALILEO from off campus? (only available to current UWG students, faculty, and staff)
Where is a good place to start my research?