FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
The following list of questions is designed to provide you with the answers to frequently asked questions about the Library. If you have another question, you may be able to submit it electronically to ASKAL (Ask a Librarian) or you may need to visit the library. Of course, you can also call us at (678) 839-6495.
- General Info Jump to content
- Borrowing Materials Jump to content
- Equipment Jump to content
- Finding Materials Jump to content
- Instruction Sessions Jump to content
What equipment does the library have?
- Desktop Computers (PC and Mac)
- Laptops (UWG students only - in library use)
- Scanners (UWG students only - in library use)
- Headphones (in library use)
- Copiers - $0.10 with Wolfbucks card
- Printers - (pay with Wolfbucks only) - $0.10 per page
- Wolfbucks station
- Microform readers
- See Library Lab for a list of current software offered.
Can visitors use computers?
Visitors can obtain a guest login from the front desk.
Can visitors connect to wireless?
There is a guest option for wireless. Please go to SecureWest to read more about how to connect as a guest.
How do I find books owned by Ingram Library?
Find books through the UWG Library catalog. Access the catalog from the Library homepage. You can either use the search box's 'Books' tab, or select 'Research Tools' and then 'Catalog' from the main menu. To find books owned by all USG Libraries, select 'USG Universal Catalog' from the catalog search drop-down menu.
What is GALILEO?
Click GALILEO to learn more.
How can I access GALILEO from off campus? (only available to current UWG students, faculty, and staff)
Where is a good place to start my research?