Reserve a Display Case
The Ingram Library is pleased to offer its display cases for use. Please note, all display cases on the main floor are open to faculty, staff, and approved student organizations unless it is occupied by the Ingram Library. All display cases on the ground floor are designated for Special Collections and Public History only.
Display Cases Policies
- In accordance with the University of West Georgia Sales and Solicitation policy, clients requesting to use the Ingram Library facilities must be affiliated with the University of West Georgia.
- Clients are required to compete the Library Area Reservation Request form where applicable for display case reservations. By completing the form, the client is agreeing to abide by the Library Terms and Conditions.
- Display case reservations must be submitted to the Administration Office of the Ingram Library two weeks prior to the desired display case installation. If approval has been granted, clients are required to meet with the administration staff to discuss designs, layout and accommodation needs where appropriate.
- The Ingram Library reserves the right to deny, cancel or reassign reservations to ensure the maximum utilization of its facilities. Cancellations by the client must be made at least five business days in advance.
- The Ingram Library does not assume any responsibility for any items lost or stolen items in the display cases.
- The client will be granted a five day grace period to remove all items from the display case after the exhibit has ended during normal business hours. All items not removed during the specified time allotted will be discarded within five business days.