Newnan ACT On-Campus
Dates and Deadlines
UWG offers ACT On-Campus for free for a limited time. Taking the ACT On-Campus exam allows you to earn test scores for UWG Admission. UWG Newnan offers the following dates for free ACT On-Campus testing at 80 Jackson Street Newnan, GA 30263.
|Upcoming Testing Dates||Registration Deadlines|
|Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 1:00pm||February 7|
|Friday, February 10, 2023 at 9:00am||February 8|
|Monday, February 13, 2023 at 8:30am||February 9|
|Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 1:00pm||February 13|
|Monday, February 20, 2023 at 9:00am||February 16|
Please read carefully the testing information below and scroll to the bottom of the page to click on the link to register.
Before registering for a test date, please note the following:
- Only applicants to UWG are eligible to register for the test. Please remember to submit your application. If you have any questions about the process, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The scores from this test are reported and applicable ONLY to the UWG admissions office. They will not be sent to any other institutions or person and are not able to be applied towards admission to any other institution.
- There is currently no testing fee for the ACT On-Campus. However, exam registration is still required.
The exam length, including check-in procedures, is approximately 4 hours.
- Test scores will be sent directly to UWG Admissions, and available within 3-5 business days after the test date.
- Students must wait a minimum of 60 days to retest per ACT policy and can either retest on a national ACT date or retake the ACT On-Campus. Students can attempt ACT On-Campus a maximum of two times.
Students should bring a valid photo ID and an ACT approved calculator for testing. Please note that you will not be allowed to write in the test booklets while testing but scratch paper and pencils are provided.
If you are a student requesting accommodations for ACT On-Campus testing, please be sure to directly contact UWG Newnan Testing Services at (678) 839-2317 or email email@example.com prior to registration. You will be required to submit documentation in order to receive approval for accommodations.
Please do not forget a valid, government-issued photo ID is required for testing.
Register for ACT