UWG offers ACT On-Campus for free for a limited time. Taking the ACT On-Campus exam allows you to earn test scores for UWG Admission. UWG Newnan offers the following dates for free ACT On-Campus testing at 80 Jackson Street Newnan, GA 30263.
|Upcoming Testing Dates||Registration Deadlines|
|Friday, May 13, 2022 at 9:00 AM||Wednesday, May 11|
|Tuesday May 24, 2022 at 9:00 AM||Thursday, May 19|
Upcoming Testing Dates: Friday, May 13, 2022 at 9:00 AM
Registration Deadlines: Wednesday, May 11
Upcoming Testing Dates: Tuesday May 24, 2022 at 9:00 AM
Registration Deadlines: Thursday, May 19
Please read carefully the testing information below and scroll to the bottom of the page to click on the link to register.
BEFORE registering for a test date, please note the following:
- Only applicants to UWG are eligible to register for the test. Please remember to
submit your application. If you have any questions about the process, please call Nicole Martin at 678.839.2317
or email at email@example.com
- The scores from this test are reported and applicable ONLY to the UWG admissions office. They will not be sent to any other institutions or person and are not able to be applied towards admission to any other institution.
- There is currently no testing fee for the ACT On-Campus. However, exam registration
is still required.
The exam length, including check-in procedures, is approximately 4 hours.
- Test scores will be sent directly to UWG Admissions, and available within 3-5 business days after the test date.
- Students must wait a minimum of 60 days to retest per ACT policy and can either retest
on a national ACT date or retake the ACT On-Campus. Students can attempt ACT On-Campus
a maximum of two times.
Students should bring a valid photo ID and an ACT approved calculator for testing. Please note that you will not be allowed to write in the test booklets while testing but scratch paper and pencils are provided.
If you are a student requesting accommodations for ACT On-Campus testing, please be sure to directly contact UWG Newnan Testing Services at (678) 839-2317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration. You will be required to submit documentation in order to receive approval for accommodations.
Please do not forget a valid, government-issued photo ID is required for testing.
Any questions or need assistance? Please call Nicole Martin at 678.839.2317 or email at email@example.com