The Xerox C60 is available in the front office for small-quantity, while-you-wait jobs. Long-run jobs are assigned to one of the Canon digital color printers and can be picked up later.
- In-Person: Our office staff is ready to assist you in placing your print related request.
- By E-Mail: Documents and requests may be submitted as an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your file should be created the size you want it to print and saved as a pdf. Your e-mail should include a detailed description of the job and how it is to be printed, along with your contact information and the campus account to be charged. Payment (cash, check, debit/credit) is requested for personal jobs when they are picked up.
Faculty are asked to sign in exams in with a staff member to be locked in the test cabinet. After duplicating, tests are again locked in the cabinet until requested. To ensure proper security, do not send exams through campus mail.
It is important that the request form is filled out completely, including:
- Total number of copies you will need.
- Date and time the copies are needed.
- Paper to be used.
- Account number to be charged.
- Name and extension number of contact person.
- Finishing/Binding requested
The form will guide you through the information needed.