Jennifer Jordan, Ed.D.Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
Dr. Jennifer Jordan is the Associate Vice President for Student Affairs. She began at the University of West Georgia (UWG) in June 2006. She is responsible for the coordination of Career Services, Counseling and Accessibility Services, Student Solutions (f.k.a. Enrollment Services Center)/Momentum Center, Health Services, and Newnan Student Services.
Dr. Jordan has over 15 years of professional leadership experience and collaborative enrollment management practices devoted to supporting student success. She began her career in higher education as a Financial Aid team member. She was part of the team selected to open and build the Enrollment Services Center (ESC) at UWG under the leadership of Dr. Scot Lingrell. Her leadership experience began in the ESC as Assistant Director and then Director. She then transitioned into the AVP role in September 2018.
Dr. Jordan earned her Ed.D. in Professional Counseling and Supervision from UWG in 2017. She also earned a Specialist of Education in Professional Counseling and Supervision from UWG in 2013, and Masters of Arts in Psychology at UWG in 2012.
- B.A., Psychology, University of West Georgia, 2007
- B.S., Biology, University of West Georgia, 2007
- M.A., Psychology, University of West Georgia, 2012
- Ed.S., Professional Counseling and Supervision, University of West Georgia, 2013
- Ed.D., Professional Counseling and Supervision, University of West Georgia, 2017