Joe FernanderEducational Program Specialist - Assessments & Analytics
- B.A., Religious Studies & Philosophy, Georgia State University, 2012
- M.Ed., Higher Education, Georgia Southern University, 2017
- Graduate Certificate, Transfer Leadership & Practice, University of North Georgia, 2019
- M.S., Educational Research & Learning Sciences, Georgia State University, 2023
Fall 2020 Sections
- XIDS-2002 (College Ethics) Section: 28 View Syllabus External Resource
Fall 2019 Sections
- XIDS-2002 (College Ethics) Section: 28
Qualtrics CoreXM Certified Professional
Qualtrics CoreXM Certified professionals can effectively design, execute, and analyze engaging survey experiences to collect the data they need to help identify and close experience gaps. Skilled in survey design, conditional logic, survey distribution, data analysis, and report creation.
Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification
Certified in the Tableau data analysis tool in calculating statistical data, visualizing data, and forecasting data.