Majors You Can Declare Online
- Criminology (you must log in with your myUWG account)
- Psychology (you must log in with your myUWG account)
Note: The department will review your eligibility to declare the major. If approved, the department will forward your request to the Office of the Registrar to change your student record. This process can take 3-5 business days or longer depending on workflow in both the department and the Office of the Registrar.
Majors You Can Declare in the Advising Center
- Mass Communications (we send the form to the department for review, and then it goes to the Office of the Registrar for processing)
- Meta-major Health Professions (must meet with an academic advisor in the Tanner Health Systems School of Nursing or the Advising Center)
- Sociology (we send the form to the department for review, and then it goes to the Office of the Registrar for processing)
Students specify their area of study when they apply, or they may change their major to business by contacting a Richards College advisor in the Undergraduate Programs Office, Room 1208 of the Miller Building.
See an advisor in the Education Advisement Center.
All Other Majors
Visit the department to complete the form.