• Short Term Loans
  • Perkins Loans
  • Third Party Billing
  • Tax Information - 1098T

    In January of each year, you will receive a 1098T for the previous calendar year for which you may be eligible to claim a tax credit. To view or print your 1098T online, please visit  https://www.1098t.com/. For more information regarding the tax credit please refer to IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION.

  • Payment of Tuition, Fees, and Charges

    Fee Payment – This office handles fee payment and can assist you with any questions concerning payment of your fees. We accept webcheck and credit card payments (Mastercard, American Express, and Discover) online. To pay using your webcheck or credit card simply log into your Banweb on www.westga.edu and go under student services and financial aid. We accept cash, checks and cashiers checks/money orders at the cashier's window in Aycock Hall. Payments made by check and cashier's check/money order can be mailed to:  University of West Georgia, Bursar's Office, Carrollton, GA  30118. Please include your student ID number on all correspondence.  To view the fee payment deadline dates for the current semester and upcoming semester, as well as other important dates please refer to IMPORTANT DATES/DEADLINES

  • Fee Refunds

    If you are due a refund of fees/charges and DO NOT receive financial aid you should check with the Bursar's Office to find out when to obtain your refund or email bursar@westga.edu. For more information about dropping courses or withdrawing from the University, please refer to IMPORTANT DATES/DEADLINES.

  • Restriction of Services to Students - Board of Regents Policy - BPM 10.1.1

    All students having student accounts with a balance older than ninety (90) days must have services withheld until the balance is paid. The restriction of services will prevent the student from having access to transcripts, registering for additional classes, or graduating until the receivable is paid. At many institutions, this restriction of services may be referenced as a "hold" on the student's records.

    Note: Institutions may have more stringent restrictions that this section requires.