Tuition, Fees & Charges - Fall 2015 to Summer 2016
Please keep in mind the information below is intended only to be a guide to assist students and parents of what to anticipate for tuition and mandatory charges.
*These amounts are subject to change and do not include special course fees.*
Also please note:
- If you are taking online classes, such as NET and eCore, then you may have additional tuition charges which are listed at the bottom of each fee sheet.
- Online classes have two separate charges, designated as NET Tuition and E-Tuition.
- Mandatory charges are assessed by using all hours attempted, including NET and eCore classes when taking any on-campus classes at the Carrollton campus.
- An auditor is a student who enrolls as an observer or listener only. Auditors pay all regular fees and tuition for enrollment. A post-baccalaureate non-degree seeking student attends classes, but is not seeking a UWG degree. These students also pay all regular tuition and fee rates.
- Please be advised that every student is responsible for paying their ENTIRE BALANCE!!!