The University of West Georgia partnered with the office of Career Services in 2015 to create opportunities for students to be mentored by alumni of the university. The Student-Alumni Mentoring Program (StAMP) partners Student Alumni Association (SAA) members with West Georgia alumni with focus on student success through personal and professional development by the sharing of wisdom and experiences.
Benefits to the Student:
- Building purposeful relationships
- Personal growth and career development
Benefits for Alumni:
- Deeper connection with students and UWG
- More knowledgeable of student life and campus culture
- Impacting a student's life and career path
Register today to be a Pro-Mentor:
- Use the WolfWorks link to access the registration page
- Follow the directions on the next page to create a profile in the Professional Network (ProNet).
- If you already have a ProNet or Employer account on WolfWorks with the same email address you will be asked to re-enter the address and your existing password.
Regardless to where you live, technology allows all alumni opportunity to invest in student success.