To make an academic or personal counseling appointment at the Counseling Center
Call the Counseling Center at (678) 839-6428 to make an appointment.
- For your first appointment, arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out our computerized intake form.
- Counselors will review your intake form and a first appointment will be made first for students with the highest need.
- Your first appointment will be an intake appointment to assess your needs and find appropriate on and off-campus resources.
To make an appointment with Accessibility Services at the Counseling Center
Call the Counseling Center at (678) 839-6428 and ask for an appointment with an Accessibility Services Coordinator. Appointments are required. For students with previously documented disabilities, please take note:
- Incoming students with a disability must make an appointment to see a Coordinator during the semester before you plan to attend. This will enable you to register for classes in advance. Bring all disability documentation with you.
- Bring your diagnostic paperwork to the appointment. This paperwork must be documentation on official letterhead from the professional that determined that you had a disability.
For students who need disability assessment or documentation, please be aware of the following:
- If you suspect you may have a learning disability or simply are not sure what the problem could be, make an appointment with an Accessibility Services Coordinator. You can discuss options for assessment, accommodations and services with the coordinator.