Online registration dates & times for ACCUPLACER are open ONLY to University of West Georgia applicants who have been informed by the UWG Admissions office that ACCUPLACER testing is required. Not everyone is required to take this test. NOTE: Your UWG student ID # is required as part of the test registration; do NOT use your social security #.
Appointments for ACCUPLACER remotes or special administrations (as part of a job requirement) must be scheduled by emailing Academic Testing Services at email@example.com.
Online registration is required for initial placement testing for UWG applicants.
Upcoming 2020 Exam Dates
- Monday, August 24th
- Thursday, August 27th
- Monday, September 21st
- Thursday, September 24th
- Monday, October 19th
- Thursday, October 22nd
- Monday, November 9th
- Thursday, November 12th
- Monday, November 30th
- Wednesday, December 2nd
(All testing sessions are scheduled at 9:00am OR 2:00pm)
In accordance with the CDC and USG guidelines for COVID19, the instructions below should be followed when arriving at the Testing Center in Strozier Hall:
1. Prior to entering the Testing Center, examinees are required to wear a mask or facial covering. This is a University System
of Georgia requirement (https://www.usg.edu/ coronavirus/). Any surgical or cloth face mask, including a homemade face mask, is acceptable as
long as your mouth and nose are fully covered. If you do not have a mask upon arrival,
one will be provided for you.
2. When entering Strozier Hall, if others are present in the lobby or main office, stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other people in the waiting area. Signage will be available to direct you to an available seat. The Testing Center Staff will greet you in the lobby at the time of your testing appointment.
3. If you need assistance, please wait in the lobby if someone is already being helped in the front office until they exit.
4. Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby, locker room and testing rooms. Please be sure to sanitize your hands upon entrance and exit of the Testing Center and any other entry points.
5. Testing check-in will be done individually and the Testing Center staff will provide you with further instructions at the time of your appointment to ensure a safe testing experience for everyone.
6. Before arriving on campus the day of your appointment, please log in and complete the screening questions if you are a UWG student or employee: https://apps.westga. edu/tracks/login.php?option. If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID19, please call the Testing Center to reschedule your test.
*If you have any concerns about testing in a face to face environment, please contact our testing office at 678-839-6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking information: Parking for tests administered in the UWG Testing Office is the Tyus Hall Lot; note
the ATM at the edge of the lot and UWG Student Health Services Building. See UWG Campus Map for details, and locate Strozier Hall for the Academic Testing Center location. Please do not forget a valid, government-issued
photo ID is required for testing.
To obtain a copy of your scores for another institution/agency, please complete the Accuplacer Test Score Release Form. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Testing Office at 678-839-6435 or via email at email@example.com.