NOTE: GA History & GA Constitution Proficiency Exams are offered once a semester. Examinees will be required to show photo ID.
A $10 testing fee is associated with both the GA History and the GA Constitution exams. Additionally, we will offer individual appointments for testing if you are unable to register for our regularly scheduled exam each semester.
In accordance with the CDC and USG guidelines for COVID19, the instructions below should be followed when arriving at the Testing Center in Strozier Hall:
1. Prior to entering the Testing Center, examinees are required to wear a mask or facial covering. This is a University System
of Georgia requirement (https://www.usg.edu/coronavirus/). Any surgical or cloth face
mask, including a homemade face mask, is acceptable as long as your mouth and nose
are fully covered. If you do not have a mask upon arrival, one will be provided for
2. When entering Strozier Hall, if others are present in the lobby or main office, stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other people in the waiting area. Signage will be available to direct you to an available seat. The Testing Center Staff will greet you in the lobby at the time of your testing appointment.
3. If you need assistance, please wait in the lobby if someone is already being helped in the front office until they exit.
4. Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby, locker room and testing rooms. Please be sure to sanitize your hands upon entrance and exit of the Testing Center and any other entry points.
5. Testing check-in will be done individually and the Testing Center staff will provide you with further instructions at the time of your appointment to ensure a safe testing experience for everyone.
6. Before arriving on campus the day of your appointment, please log in and complete the screening questions if you are a UWG student or employee: https://apps.westga.edu/tracks/login.php?option. If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID19, please call the Testing Center to reschedule your test.
*If you have any concerns about testing in a face to face environment, please contact
our testing office at 678-839-6435 or email@example.com.
Parking information: Parking for tests administered in the UWG Testing Office is the Tyus Hall Lot; note the ATM at the edge of the lot and UWG Student Health Services Building. See UWG Campus Map for details, and locate Strozier Hall for the Academic Testing Center location. Please do not forget the steps referenced above including photo ID that is required for testing.
If you have any questions regarding exam registration or payment, please reach out to our Testing Office at 678-839-6435 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.