The Institutional SAT (ISAT) is administered each semester for the convenience of University of West Georgia applicants who, for whatever reason, either did not take a national SAT or need to retake the SAT in order to meet admission requirements.
Spring 2017 Applicants
|Administration Date||Registration Deadline|
|Friday, October 28||Thursday, October 6 (5:00 PM)|
|Thursday, November 17||Wednesday, October 26 (5:00 PM)|
Administration Date: Friday, October 28
Registration Deadline: Thursday, October 6 (5:00 PM)
Administration Date: Thursday, November 17
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, October 26 (5:00 PM)
NOTE: Registration deadlines are strictly enforced.
- The ISAT is for UWG applicants. You may only take the ISAT once. Scores are provided only to UWG's Admissions Office. No transcript service is available.
- Application and fee must be received by the designated deadline.
- The ISAT registration fee is $60.
- Please note that if you register for the ISAT and are absent from the test for any reason, you may request a partial refund of $25.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation. Information about the test site, parking, acceptable photo identification, materials to bring, and other specifics will be included.
- To register for the ISAT, CLICK HERE (Master Card or Visa only) and follow the instructions to register online.