Fall 2020 Test Dates (Exam check-in begins at 3:00 PM):
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020
For anyone needing to register for the Miller Analogies Test to be administered at University of West Georgia, please note the following:
- The fee for the MAT is $75.
- Registration and payment can be done online through a credit card (Master Card or Visa only). Additional information is below.
- Seating at each administration is limited to 10, and once the session has been filled, no further reservations will be accepted. There is no Standby or Walk-in option available; registrations must be received 24 hours before the requested test date.
- The MAT fee of $75 is non-transferable; it applies only to the testing date and time which were originally selected. A partial refund of $25 will be processed if an examinee is absent from the MAT, regardless of the reason. No partial refund will be processed until after the test date has occurred and the test payment (if paying by check) has cleared.
- Once you have submitted your test registration, you will receive a confirmation reminding you where and when to report and what materials to bring with you.
- Each MAT examinee MUST present two forms of non-expired positive identification at the testing site. One of these forms must include a photograph and signature (such as a driver’s license, passport, government ID, or school ID); the other may be a credit card, utility bill, or library card with your name exactly as it appears on the primary ID. Please be sure that you register under your legal name and that your photo ID contains the exact same name. Marriage licenses, divorce decrees, and other paperwork cannot be accepted as proof of your legal name.
- An online practice test found on the MAT website (http://www.milleranalogies.com/) is available for a nominal fee; this website also contains valuable information such as test-taking advice with regard to analogies.
- Questions regarding the administration of the Miller Analogies Test at West Georgia should be directed to the Testing Office: 678-839-6435; the Testing Office is NOT in a position to answer questions regarding the scores required to be admitted into various graduate programs.
In accordance with the CDC and USG guidelines for COVID19, the instructions below should be followed when arriving at the Testing Center in Strozier Hall:
1. Prior to entering the Testing Center, examinees are required to wear a mask or facial covering. This is a University System of Georgia requirement (https://www.usg.edu/coronavirus/). Any surgical or cloth face mask, including a homemade face mask, is acceptable as
long as your mouth and nose are fully covered. If you do not have a mask upon arrival,
one will be provided for you. Anyone not using a face covering will be asked to wear
one or leave the area.
2. When entering Strozier Hall, if others are present in the lobby or main office, stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other people in the waiting area. Signage will be available to direct you to an available seat. The Testing Center Staff will greet you in the lobby at the time of your testing appointment.
3. If you need assistance, please wait in the lobby if someone is already being helped in the front office until they exit.
4. Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby, locker room and testing rooms. Please be sure to sanitize your hands upon entrance and exit of the Testing Center and any other entry points.
5. Testing check-in will be done individually and the Testing Center staff will provide you with further instructions at the time of your appointment to ensure a safe testing experience for everyone.
6. If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID19, please call the Testing Center to reschedule your test.
*If you have any concerns about testing in a face to face environment, please contact our testing office at 678-839-6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking information: Parking for tests administered in the UWG Testing Office is the Tyus Hall Lot; note the ATM at the edge of the lot and UWG Student Health Services Building. See UWG Campus Map for details, and locate Strozier Hall for the Academic Testing Center location. Please do not forget the steps referenced above including photo ID that is required for testing.
If you have any questions regarding exam registration or payment, please reach out to our Testing Office at 678-839-6435 or email us at email@example.com.