Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. We’re excited that you’re interested in continuing your journey to the University of West Georgia!
A traditional transfer applicant must submit the following items before an admissions decision can be made:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- $40 application fee (If mailing a paper application, please do not mail cash payment.)
- Official transcript(s) from each college attended
A traditional transfer applicant must meet the following admission criteria:
- 30 transferable earned hours
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.00 on all attempted, transferable coursework**
WHY SHOULD YOU CONTINUE WEST?
As long as you do not enroll in other courses elsewhere after graduating with your Associates Degree, you are admissible to UWG regardless of your transfer GPA, which essentially guarantees admission to the University of West Georgia to pursue your Bachelors degree.