Goizueta Scholarship for First-Year Hispanic and Latino Students
The Goizueta Foundation typically offers two renewable scholarships to qualified applicants of Hispanic/Latino lineage for their four-year undergraduate college career at UWG. To qualify for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be of Hispanic or Latino lineage and a Georgia resident (preference given to Carroll, Coweta, Haralson, Heard or Paulding counties).
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 2.6.
- Have a minimum SAT score of 410 math / 430 Critical reading or an ACT minimum score of 17 math / 17 English.
- Agree to participate in the Multicultural Achievement Programs (MAPs) and meet with a MAP counselor bi-weekly.
- Submit a 500 word essay indicating why you feel you should be selected for the scholarship and how you can contribute to the Hispanic/Latino population at UWG.
Qualified applicants for the Goizueta Scholarship must be accepted to UWG by February 1st and be able to participate in the President's Day Scholarship program if invited.
Please visit our scholarship page to apply for this and other UWG scholarships.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Adelante U.S. Education Leadership Fund
- League Of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC)
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute, INC
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- Gates Millennium Scholarship Program
- The Dream US scholarship programs
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Chicano Organizing & Research In Education Scholarship
- Golden Door Scholars