A Freshman Transfer Applicant is a student who has obtained some college credit after high school graduation but has fewer than 30 transferable credit hours.
Admissions Process and Requirements
A freshman transfer student must submit the following items before an admissions decision can be made:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- $40 non-refundable application fee (If mailing a paper application, please do not mail cash payment.) If you qualify use the NACAC Transfer fee waiver and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See if you qualify and get more information here.
- Official high school transcripts
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Official transcript(s) from each college attended
A freshman transfer applicant must meet the following admission criteria:
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.00 on all attempted transferrable coursework.
- PLUS All of UWG's Traditional Freshman admission requirements.