Admissions Process and Requirements
A transfer student must submit the following items before an admissions decision can be made:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- $40 non-refundable application fee (If mailing a paper application, please do not mail cash payment.) If you qualify use the NACAC Transfer fee waiver and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See if you qualify and get more information here.
- Official Transcript(s) from each college attended
A transfer applicant must meet the following admission criteria:
- 30 transferrable earned hours
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.00 on all attempted transferrable coursework