New Criminal Justice Student Info
UWG eMajor is thrilled to have you onboard as we provide many benefits to our online students in conjunction with UWG!
Accepted Students' Next Steps to Complete Enrollment:
- Keep an eye on your UWG Student Email account as it is the formal portal for communication between staff, faculty, and UWG students.
- You can access it by logging into your OneLogin and selection the Google Mail tile or by accessing gmail directly using "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Immunization Requirements: The university can not automatically exempt students in the online UWG eMajor ORGL program from the Immunization requirements because some eMajor students are electing to take some on-campus courses.
- To submit your Immunization Exemption, fill out the top & bottom portions only of this Immunization Form. Once the form is completed, email the form to email@example.com and cc your UWG eMajor Liaison (Morgan Kirby or Meggie Miller), so they can help follow up. It can take up to 3 business days for your exemption to be processed. Students should be able to check their registration holds by logging in to Banweb via OneLogin (under Student Services and Financial Aid > Student Records > View Holds).
- Register, pay for, and complete the online orientation.
- Fees and registration can be accessed through UWG Orientation.
- Take Intro Quizzes (prerequisites).
- If you are transferring in credits from another university, wait for your Official Transcript Evaluation to be Completed.
- You will be notified by UWG Registrar’s Office within 3 weeks after acceptance when your official evaluation is completed. To check on the status, you may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your advisor about advising and registration.