The ACT On-Campus, formerly called the ACT-Residual, is offered to applicants of the University of West Georgia who are unable to take the national ACT or SAT due to missing a deadline requirement and are approved by UWG Office of Admissions.
UWG is providing the ACT On-Campus every weekday for a limited time. Taking the ACT On-Campus exam allows you to earn test scores for UWG Admission, take a look at the upcoming testing dates below:
BEFORE registering for a test date, please note the following:
- Only applicants to UWG are eligible to register for the test. You must have already submitted an application and told by an admissions representative that this test is an option for you. If you have any questions about these requirements, please call the Testing Office at 678-839-6435.
- The scores from this test are reported and applicable ONLY to the UWG admissions office. They will not be sent to any other institutions or person and are not able to be applied towards admission to any other institution. Test scores are available within 3-5 buesiness days after the test.
- There is currently no testing fee for the ACT On-Campus. However, exam registration is still required.
The exam length, including check-in procedures, is approximately 4 hours.
- Students must wait a minimum of 60 days to retest per ACT policy and can either retest on a national ACT date or retake the ACT On-Campus. Students can attempt ACT On-Campus a maximum of two times.
- If you are a student requesting accommodations for ACT On-Campus testing, please be sure to directly contact Academic Testing Services at (678) 839-6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration. You will be required to submit documentation in order to receive approval for accommodations.
Students should bring a valid photo ID and an ACT approved calculator for testing. Please note that you will not be allowed to write in the test booklets while testing but scratch paper and pencils are provided.
For more detailed instructions, including the building location of your testing session, please see your registration confirmation receipt. When registration is complete, you will receive an email notification which serves as your receipt and contains additional information regarding what to bring with you on the test date, where to report, and where to park. For parking on the day of your exam, please see below.
- Parking for tests administered in the UWG Library Aquarium classroom, UWG Miller Hall room 2329 and UWG Testing Office located in Strozier Hall, your campus parking is available in the Murphy Hall Parking Lot indicated for Admissions visitor parking. No parking pass is required.
- Plan to arrive inside the UWG Admissions office, located in Murphy Hall, by 8:45AM. An Admissions team member will personally escort you to your testing location.
- Any questions or need assistance? Please call the Testing Office at 678-839-6435 or email email@example.com.
Please use the map link below for more details, and to locate parking for your testing session: