The ACT On-Campus, formerly called the ACT- Residual, is offered to applicants of the University of West Georgia who for whatever reason did not take a nationally standardized exam such as the SAT or ACT or who have been informed by the Admissions Office that this test is required in order to meet the eligibility for admission.
BEFORE registering for a test date, please note the following:
- Only applicants to UWG are eligible to register for the test. You must have already submitted an application, been assigned a 917 student ID number, and told by an admissions representative that this test is an option for you.
- The scores from this test are reported ONLY to the UWG admissions office. They are not sent to any other institution or person.
- Cost for the ACT On-Campus is $60, payable online only by debit/credit card. Should an examinee be absent from the test date for any reason, a partial refund of $25 can be requested. The test fee is NOT transferrable to another date.
- Check-in for the test begins at 7:45 am on the test date, and the test starts promptly at 8:00 am. Anyone who arrives late, regardless of the reason, will not be eligible to test. Testing will conclude around 12:00pm.
- Scores are available within 3-5 business days after the test date.
- There is a four month waiting period between attempts.
|Upcoming Testing Dates||Registration Deadline|
|Friday, April 16, 2021 at 8:00 AM||Friday, April 9, 2021 by 5:00pm|
If you are a student requesting accommodations for ACT On-Campus testing, please be sure to directly contact Academic Testing Services at (678) 839-6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration. You will be required to submit documentation in order to receive approval for accommodations.
Parking information: Parking for tests administered in the UWG Testing Office is the Tyus Hall Lot; note the ATM at the edge of the lot and UWG Student Health Services Building. See UWG Campus Map for details, and locate Strozier Hall for the Academic Testing Center location. Please do not forget a valid, government-issued photo ID is required for testing.
When registration is complete, you will receive an email notification which serves as your receipt and contains additional information regarding what to bring with you on the test date, where to report, and where to park.