Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
2021 Test Dates (Exam check-in begins at 3:00 PM):
- Tuesday, October 26th
- Tuesday, November 16th
- Tuesday, December 14th
For anyone needing to register for the Miller Analogies Test to be administered at University of West Georgia, please note the following:
- The fee for the MAT is $75.
- Registration and payment can be done online through a credit card (Master Card or Visa only). Additional information is below.
- Seating at each administration is limited to 10, and once the session has been filled, no further reservations will be accepted. There is no Standby or Walk-in option available; registrations must be received 24 hours before the requested test date.
- The MAT fee of $75 is non-transferable; it applies only to the testing date and time which were originally selected. A partial refund of $25 will be processed if an examinee is absent from the MAT, regardless of the reason. No partial refund will be processed until after the test date has occurred and the test payment (if paying by check) has cleared.
- Once you have submitted your test registration, you will receive a confirmation reminding you where and when to report and what materials to bring with you.
- Each MAT examinee MUST present two forms of non-expired positive identification at the testing site. One of these forms must include a photograph and signature (such as a driver’s license, passport, government ID, or school ID); the other may be a credit card, utility bill, or library card with your name exactly as it appears on the primary ID. Please be sure that you register under your legal name and that your photo ID contains the exact same name. Marriage licenses, divorce decrees, and other paperwork cannot be accepted as proof of your legal name.
- An online practice test found on the MAT website (http://www.milleranalogies.com/) is available for a nominal fee; this website also contains valuable information such as test-taking advice with regard to analogies.
- Questions regarding the administration of the Miller Analogies Test at West Georgia should be directed to the Testing Office: 678-839-6435; the Testing Office is NOT in a position to answer questions regarding the scores required to be admitted into various graduate programs.
Parking information: Parking for tests administered in the UWG Testing Office is the Tyus Hall Lot; note the ATM at the edge of the lot and UWG Student Health Services Building. See UWG Campus Map for details, and locate Strozier Hall for the Academic Testing Center location. Please do not forget the steps referenced above including photo ID that is required for testing.
If you have any questions regarding exam registration or payment, please reach out to our Testing Office at 678-839-6435 or email us at email@example.com.