- All advising is done through the Advising Center.
- Declare your major or minor by emailing email@example.com. Include your full name and student ID.
- Your account will be updated to show your major declaration within 24-48 hours.
Important Things About Advisement
- 120 hours are required to graduate, 39 above the 3000 level.
- The same course cannot be used to count in more than one category.
- Apply for graduation by logging on to MyUWG, clicking on the Banweb tab, selecting the Student Services & Financial Aid link, and clicking on the Graduation Application option.